Join Our Team
Why work for Crofts Chartered Accountants? Because your career matters to us.
Our team members are our most important asset. We are committed to excellence and we pride ourselves on having good structures in place with the right people working together as a team.
You will enjoy the professional and friendly firm culture and exposure to a variety of clients from a variety of industries.
We value all of our team members contributions, recognise and reward their efforts and provide a fun, satisfying and safe workplace.
Because our people are the crucial component in our success, it's important to clearly define what we stand for, aspire to and drives us to do what's best for our clients, and society.
What this means:
- Bringing out the best in you, to deliver the best to clients
- Making clients' lives and business better
- Realising their aspirations by listening to their needs
- Quality first in relationships and delivery of work
We take pride in helping people get the best possible start in their career, offering support and opportunities to grow and achieve their aspirations with us. We provide our cadets and high-school graduates:
- Advice and mentoring in completing their University and CA studies
- Time allowances for study and reimbursement for various costs
- Early and broad exposure to all facets of the accounting and taxation industry
- Opportunities to build client networks from an early stage
- Access to leading training and knowledge materials/ on the job training
- A learning, social, friendly environment
- A clear career path and opportunities to progress
The sector is undergoing radical change, which can bring challenges but also big opportunities for experienced candidates. We believe that being able to lead by example, not just by the numbers, is a critical requirement in this new dynamic we're all working in. When you join us, you become part of our family, which means:
- Using your experience and skills to enhance what we do
- Sharing your insights so others can learn and grow
- Buying into what we believe in
- Working hard for our clients, and each other
- Career programs, and direct working relationships/ mentoring from managers and directors
- You have ownership of the role from Day One
- A dynamic and social team environment
Apply Online Now